Pupils and their parents are being encouraged to have their say on the future of Edinburgh as part of the Edinburgh City Centre Transformation Project.
The City of Edinburgh Council are looking for as many people as possible – young and old – to share their views on plans to improve public spaces and prioritise travel on foot, by bike and on public transport in the city centre.
A specially created children’s version of the main survey is available:
• Open now until Friday 28 June 2019
• Easy and quick to complete – for ages 4-16
• Available online here.
The competition is completely anonymous unless optional competition entered. As part of the survey, children are encouraged to upload their drawings and a prize is on offer for the best submission:
• Up to £100 of books can be won for the pupil’s school
• Competition deadline Friday 21 June 2019
• See terms and conditions for more details
Teachers and parents are also encouraged to have their say – the full questionnaire is open until Friday 28 June and accessible here.